Friday, October 14, 2011

the diary pages..


I don’t like b’days. Never. Not at all. October is the best month though. The slight cold breeze, the falling yellow leaves, the beginning of long nights, I love it. But birthdays, forget them. When the day is as ordinary as any other day, why to generate a hype. May be its only me who thinks so and that’s why I find it strange when people go around celebrating. Who don’t want celebrations but look for an occasion worth it or say celebrate every moment rather than some superficial chart.
I really don’t know what I want to say, what am I writing but just that I hate b’days. Spare me!


1 comment:

That gentleman's lady said...

hugs.

i didn't used to like them. still don't like my own, but i will take any chance to celebrate a friend and what they mean to me. birthdays included.