Thursday, July 14, 2011

The expectation design

Walking around the needful crowd
of expectation, every dry leaf
of the red tree ahead
waits for me to shine and get lost
again, like I am circling
lost in a fallacy;
These empty shadows lead me to
the jaws of a shark and I walk
happily into my dismantle,
anticipating a kind expectation
just because I am a simple soul
who can’t find the difference between
earth and water;
Soon, the run for leveled ways
finishes and I learn expectation
is a sin for a boulevardier
like me.

1 comment:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

I face my demons
Wrestling these angels to the ground
And all that I could find
Was a thin line between all the saints
And villains it was crossed
In my own mind

Struggling between the facts and fiction
I'm alone but I'm alive
Everyone around me is trying to make a statement
Then there's me
I'm just trying to survive


~Life House.

And in these naivete of thoughts, I walk to the edge, oblivious, and yet, not blind.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete