Saturday, August 13, 2011

Relentless Axe

I suggest men should kill each other. Celebrate enemies and betray friends, Slit throats and eat hearts. It is lighter and incredibly rewarding. Confess! Exactly, yeah! Say it! Don’t I know how one feels when you place your hateful eyes upon him and upon her. Don’t I know what you conspire to do that very second. The defamatory senses of man play their part sooner or later.
Do you believe you can conceal the Satan inside? I don’t believe in God but I have a hard faith in evil.  Its omnipresent. Man is a kind, kind animal who gets equally injured at soul while he is injuring another soul. But in the end, he is just an animal- ruthless, brutal and kind animal.  
Things are meant to turn sour somehow but sure and heavens apart, only an offending feel of insult rests. Like a serpent’s eggs!
There is ego and there is murder. There is love and there is vengeance. There is honour and there is slaughtering. This is the beginning and this will be the end.
                                                            Et tu, Brute?

1 comment:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

The livid nature of the words reminds me of a song,

No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lives I live, I will never regret
There is a fire inside and it started a riot about to explode into flames
Where is your god? Where is your god? Where is your god?

~30 seconds to Mars

Beautiful post.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete