Saturday, August 30, 2014

Disparities

The basic space of disparity is that
what our mind sees and says is utterly lame-
Hearts are something different altogether,
a second skin to tongue and rationalities
but when I let it out
they view it as chains of lies and deceits
as if I'm nothing but a radio screaming
shit into their overheard senses
when I am only an exhaustive person,
too circumstantial in my words
but none of it should make me sinful
I'm only making my presence felt
in my words
but printing them to send me to the
other side, devoid of love is foul
What can I expect when expectation is a sin?
We live in our make-believe worlds
when the realities could be as pious as we want.
Remember me, I'm the one
who knows nothing
but love, my friend is always worth wars.



2 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Love doesn't need war, or anything, dear. Love will find what it needs.
It is stupidity that needs wars. :)


Blasphemous Aesthete

Monika said...

Well, this is true too.