Friday, May 6, 2011

We, the Paranoids

The victim of your lunacy, we, the paranoids,
No travesty, I am fighting for you. They say,
it’s an injury, you, an enormous inanity, but
I only live in your obnoxious existence, what
they see, what I see, you are bewitching.

Celebrated the still night, when the unearthly
happened, the unreal occurred right in my eyes.
I saw you, you alluring illusionist , changed
the dimensions of my custody, It’s the infinity.
We infused, we contaminated, we, the loyals.

Sometimes, your shapeless moves make me
chuckle, your filthy and rash ways indomitable,
Why are they blind to you? You, the life.
When I talk, why do they question my sniggering?
You tickle and I laugh, are we demented?

I can’t say, who's your home, but you are mine,
answer me, for the world is driven by answers,
but let no question, question our reality.
Ingenuity, they call, supernatural when I fly,
So naïve, we are mere different creations.

I will vandalize this universe in my fist, if they
rebel, disobey this obsession. Yes, the seducer.
I understand you, don’t walk away, you know,
I will fight for you, I can evade this life for you,
The victim of your lunacy, we, the paranoids.

4 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

What a beautiful imagery. You are a very talented writer.. I love it...Susie

Priyanka said...

It seems you did find a companion, someone unreal, shapeless, lunatic yet true, far away from our eyes, normal human beings.

S. said...

Thank you for dropping by. :)

I went through some of your poems and must say that you are amazing.

Following ya from now on.. :)

Susie Swanson said...

Thank you Monika for the beautiful comments on my blog. I wish you could see them but I bet there's such beauty surrounding you that I would love to see..Susie