Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A healer's time

It’s a calm, calm day. I don’t know where it all started but I wish to embrace you. I wish to be your mother for this one day. I wish to embrace all around me.
I am a healer. When you were looking at me, the other day if you remember, the unborn child in you
said something to me. He wanted to say a lot more but you encased him. Let me talk to your eyes now. They won’t deceive me and of course him. I am a healer, if you must know.
 I like my work. Being a healer! I asked her deep brown eyes to dissolve in a pit of water.
 “Why don’t you search yourself?”
He will be your vision, your child. Let him find a way for you. I promised her I won’t let them get lost, disappointed either. I promise everyone. I like keeping them more.
They went away. Hand in hand. It was sacred, much like the humblest truth. I whispered them happiness.
I really like this work. Sitting with a million souls everyday. For hours. I like healing hearts, if you must know.
I am a healer.

2 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

May this healers heart be forever free, and forever intact, in tune with a melodic symphony.
Because a healer of hearts deserves this, at least.

Beautiful.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Monika said...

I appreciate from all my heart. Thanks.