Monday, January 2, 2012

The mauve search in the woods


The green fallen all around
sometimes disturbs my eyes
and I start on a way wrong
till I see the autumn moon
rise and do the strings round
of my song one time again.

The pleasant pebbles light
like sapphires in her neck,
for whom I’ve been repelling
my tides and spreading
like a serpent permanent,
that queen so blue and mine.

The yellow shadows, a little
darker from gold write her
feet onto their faces flattened,
now smelling her white gleam
so vigorous, I kiss the icy
blue sands on my way.

The woods with a million colors
paint me her pink palms
as I instrument my tale and
my queen so fair, into
a kaleidoscope with beads
which sings us in turn.

The voice inside the skin
watches her near but as
I run, she pulls the valleys
away as far as to go round
again, all over the green and I
cant cease but start again.

Writing prompt at Magpie tales

14 comments:

Christine said...

a journey of colour, beautiful

annell4 said...

Beautifully done, nice response to the image.

Kathe W. said...

I love the line "the pleaseant pebbles light like sapphires in her neck"

Laurie Kolp said...

This is a lovely piece!

Maggie said...

Wow, how lovely.

Unknown said...

The mystical quality of this piece is different from any of the others I read in response to Tess' prompt photo. Your take is unique.

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

dynamic and fun.
a job well done.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Such feeling in all that color.....!

Beautiful!

JJ Roa Rodriguez said...

a lot of beautiful lines... luv it!

JJRod'z

Brian Miller said...

nice...what a beautiful journey you took us on in this...love that pulling of the valleys before you...starting again sounds like a great place to be you know...smiles.

Doctor FTSE said...

Truly you dance with words, Monika. Thanks for sharing.

Wayne Pitchko said...

great journey Monika.....thanks for sharing your words

Jeannette, said...

this is a colorful and lovely search in the woods....beautifully written!

Carrie Van Horn said...

Monika you have an amazing talent.....this is stunning! :-)