Friday, August 9, 2013

My Piano, your Piano.

If I ever strike the keys of piano right, I will play for you, and keep on playing for you as long as the skinny love revolves around us, and forever.
It’s about finding a way back every time. We may walk separate or maybe away but I ll always want to come back to you.
Asserting by what I mean by walking different-
Maybe those 60 seconds which decide if I’m going to see you, the matter of that insecure indecisiveness.  Or maybe the hook of me stuck on a pivot, where I say vile words and you just can’t figure out what’s inside of me, what’s really inside of me. It could be the time when you don’t say what you should or maybe when you say things you should not. Or as simple as my foolishness sprouting and me doing a thing that pinches you. Trust me, it had been like that, it could be like that, and there can a hundred of such reasons more. Perfection is an illusion.  You know it.
But, I ll always want the times which are far far beautiful than these to overpower my mind. Times which make me sleep in peace every night. When I stay happy and don’t look for causes behind it. Maybe when I know no matter where I’ll be stuck, you will always be there to hold me. I don’t know about you, but with you, I am evolving, maybe because you let me be free in my space. Free and happy. This is precious. Being with you gives me a certain kind of security, and cherishing every layer of it is a dream. You are a dream.

To be honest, I do realize my part of misbehaving and it makes me all the more restless. You go silent and it doesn’t give me satisfaction to just sit back for some time and let things take control themselves. Externalities are stupid, damn stupid. Why should we let them influence us? At least not in the matter of heart. 
You just need to see my inside. And I know you will know everything. I need to do the same. Words turn rude when we reflect upon things by looking only at the surface and presenting our standpoints. Everything is buried deep. Everything which is right. It’s all about exploration. It was silly of me to think anything improper of you. And it was only my fault. But, I won’t let anything leave its traces long. There are some amazing moments which will always prove to be more profound than any debased time trying to wash them away.

Travelling in the future with you, this mental space and time is kind of assuring. I believe in it. And I don’t know why people say, thinking about future, the dreams is like living in an illusion. I think it is one absolute truth which emulates what we really really want and that makes us strong. That makes me happy and devout to move in the direction. Anything else would be misguided.


Everything will turn out right if we want it to be. Of course, externalities are stupid.

  

4 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid love. No, stupid externalities.

Here I see a girl, no I see that song,
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise


Haha

Blasphemous Aesthete

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Hush now, don't talk of desires so loudly. Even walls have ears.

Minko said...

But, of course!

Monika said...

I should have stayed silent.