Friday, July 8, 2011

I appreciate the sarcasm ( II )


Read the first part Here.

Finally, she gets them out, time over
you know and her lusty voice fills the
sarcasm of my ears with its buxom,
playful mood, ready to shake the town,

make me unmanageable. You wanna
come over?The light drizzled in her mist,
breeze tasted of her wine, the sky
tangled in her locks, my heart cried.

A terrific impulse struck me in bed,
like I run with sound, even faster,
chose the shirt last time she liked
and savoured the glee in my eyes,

wild and rash and careless, race
my Porsche, my only love till I surrendered
in her arms one day. In and out of
day dreaming,stepped into her house.

Purple dim background, and a white
goddess, sitting among fireflies, I was
under the moon, all that I wanted;
crossed the forbidden ways to steal

her and find a kingdom, to live in her
love. Must be running booze, my father
said dryly, when I recalled my love and
the prohibited woman last hours.

You are a respectful man but I am a
simple dog, he had this ounce of disgust
but I preferred my twisted life, in
her lap than ruthless money mincing,

harassing time with a false note and
being lowly yet reverent. My life as a
dog is far respectful than this respected
man and I appreciate the sarcasm.


5 comments:

Fireblossom said...

I know what it is to be itching to get to a "prohibited woman" and so this definitely speaks to me. I love love LOVE the ending. Woof! ;-)

Susie Swanson said...

I love this Monika, especially the ending..Susie

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Kainde Loki Kay Lambviyan Ne Rawaan Ishq Diyaan…
Ki Dasawan Ki Baat Sunawan Ishq Diyaan…

Kanjri bania meri zaat na Ghat-dee, menu nach ke yaar manawan day
log ishq nu mul ginde, menu nach ke yaar manawan day,

Aaja Rab Nahi Rusda Soon Rab Di


They say that the path of love is very long
What should I tell you about love?

My stature does not diminish by being a (harlot/dance girl/wh0re)
Let me dance to win my love.

I swear to God that His God doesn’t get upset



BEAUTIFUL POEM.

Kudos,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Monika said...

Fireblossom, thanks! ;-)
Susie, I am glad you liked it.

Monika said...

Blasphemous Aesthete, its simply so sacred and beautiful. I loved your comment more than my poem.
thanks!